Small-Win Coaching—How to Change Behavior in One Day While Strengthening the Agent—Supervisor Bond
Monday, July 29 • 2:00 pm–3:00 pm ET
Wednesday, July 31 • 2:00 pm–3:00 pm ET
Friday, August 2 • 2:00 pm–3:00 pm ET
This three-part online course will cover the following:
- SOCAP Member: $199
- Nonmember: $299 (Not a SOCAP member? Click here to join today!)
- The difference between developmental and evaluative coaching.
- How to identify a “small-win opportunity” in calls, email, live chats, and social media interactions.
- The one-day coaching cycle that gets observable and measurable results.
- Making positive or corrective feedback sound natural and sincere.
- Overcoming resistance to feedback.
- How to help supervisors develop as coaches.
- Exercises managers can use with new supervisors.
- Case study examples from different industries, including Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, and others about how the “small-win” approach improved results.
The course includes:
- Pre-course readings.
- Practical course assignments to help participants apply key concepts.
- Direct feedback and engagement with course instructor.
- Certificate of Completion (based on successful completion of course assignments).
This course is ideal for supervisors and managers from any industry.
Instructor: Ronna Caras, President of Caras Training
Ronna Caras, President, Caras Training is a sought-after speaker, author and curriculum developer with more than 25 years experience bringing skill development programs to life. She is known for innovative, real word solutions to employee development challenges that bring measurable results.