SOCAP International invites you to submit articles as well as multimedia content to be considered for publication in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Magazine that addresses the theme of Moving at the Speed of Innovation:
- What does innovation mean to you? - Are you developing new or different approaches in big or small ways to impact the way you deliver customer care?
- Strategies That Work - What effective strategies can companies implement to plan and build for the future?
- The Consumer as Influencer - How do consumer expectations influence innovation?
- Protecting the Consumer/Managing Risks - What privacy issues arise from embarking on digital innovation/transformation and how can companies protect themselves and their consumers?
Types of content SOCAP is accepting for consideration:
- Brand Case Studies
- Research Results
- Best Practices
- Feature Articles (no more than 2,000 words)
- Column Articles (any length between 100-750 words)
- Quick Lists of Tips and Pointers
To be considered, please submit all of the following materials to Diana Tung at email@example.com:
- Content Piece
- Brief Bio (fewer than 100 words)
- High-Resolution Headshot
Please note: No sales pitches please! CRM Magazine does not publish content that promotes a specific product or service. Submission of a content piece does not guarantee inclusion in CRM Magazine. SOCAP members and Annual Conference speakers will be given priority consideration for publication. (Not a SOCAP member? Click here to join now!)
Questions? Contact Diana Tung at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 910-2475.