News & Trends for Customer Care Professionals
- According to Forrester, 80% say that what they value most in a customer service exchange is when the company values their time.
Read more: bit.ly/10waysML
- Millennials—75.4 million in the U.S.—are about to become the most disruptive customers that businesses have ever seen, controlling the largest share of “wallet.”
Read more: bit.ly/MillennialCustomers
- 95% of customer journeys now occur across multiple channels, according to Lightspeed and BookingBug.
Read more: bit.ly/95journeys
- Elon Musk took a customer complaint on Twitter and moved it from idea to execution in six days.
Read more: bit.ly/idea6days
- Customers at a national retail chain who were asked for a compliment when starting a satisfaction survey completed 9% more transactions and spent 8% more with the company in the coming year than customers who took the same survey without th request for a compliment.
Read more: bit.ly/PositiveSurvey