What are the benefits of attending SOCAP’s Quality Workshop?
- Gain Actionable Takeaways: Learn what tools brands and business partners are using to conduct effective quality monitoring; how these organizations are leveraging specific channels, measuring agent performance, improving customer satisfaction and much more.
- Experience Informal Peer-to- Peer Learning: This informal workshop will incorporate panels and roundtable discussions to foster a peer-to-peer learning environment. Attendees will engage in interactive, meaningful conversations with industry peers to find innovative solutions to everyday quality issues.
- Enjoy Cross-Industry Networking: This workshop will include participants from a range of industries—Consumer Packaged Goods, Automotive, Healthcare and more—to provide you the most relevant perspectives and insights on quality monitoring.
What are the major differences between this new Quality Monitoring Workshop and the Data Reporting Workshop?
- SOCAP’s Data Reporting Workshop (offered in June 2017) provides an external and product-focused perspective on reporting. This workshop is also tailored to data analysts and managers directly responsible for collecting and providing external reporting. By contrast, SOCAP’s Quality Monitoring Workshop focuses on internal quality functions or tasks to improve overall performance and efficiencies within the contact center. Contact center supervisors, managers and quality specialists will benefit most from this quality workshop.
What’s included in the workshop registration fee?
- Your registration includes breakfast, lunch and breaks at the workshop. Additionally, SOCAP is hosting a welcome reception before workshop (the evening of September 12), and your registration covers a complimentary drink at this reception.
SOCAP's 2017 Quality Monitoring Workshop Cancellation Policy
Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $100 per registration will be charged on refunds received on or before August 25, 2017. No cancellations or refunds after August 25, 2017. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until August 25, 2017. A $100 fee per registration will be charged on any substitutions made after August 25, 2017. Registration transfers to future meetings will not be accepted.
Be aware that by participating in SOCAP’s Quality Monitoring Workshop, you are automatically authorizing the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (hereinafter “SOCAP”) and its employees, agents and assigns to use your name, photograph, voice or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of SOCAP, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, websites, other electronic forms of media, and promotion of SOCAP and its various programs.