How can I get my manager's approval to attend Moving at the Speed of Innovation: SOCAP's 2017 Annual Conference?
Where are the conference sessions and receptions being held at?
- All conference sessions and receptions will be held at the Hotel del Coronado.
- The hotel address is 1500 Orange Avenue Coronado, CA 92118.
- The hotel phone number is 1-800-468-3533.
What is the nearest airport and how far is it?
What is the dress code for the conference?
- The dress code for the entire Annual Conference (general sessions and breakout sessions) will be business casual.
What are the registration hours?
- Sunday, October 22 - 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Monday, October 23 - 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 24 - 7:30am - 5:00pm
What meals are included with registration?
- Monday, October 23 - Breakfast & Lunch
- Tuesday, October 24 - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the Social Finale
What is the conference hashtag?
- #SOCAPac17 - Share your conference experience through Twitter or Facebook with #SOCAPac17.
SOCAP's 2017 Annual Conference Cancellation Policy
Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to email@example.com
) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $250 per registration will be charged on refunds received on or before September 15, 2017. No cancellations or refunds after September 15, 2017. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until September 15, 2017. A $175 fee per registration will be charged on any substitutions made after September 15, 2017. Registration transfers to future meetings will not be accepted.
Be aware that by participating in SOCAP’s Annual Conference, you are automatically authorizing the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (hereinafter “SOCAP”) and its employees, agents and assigns to use your name, photograph, voice or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of SOCAP, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, websites, other electronic forms of media, and promotion of SOCAP and its various programs.