Spotlight Session #1: Small Tweets. Big Impact: How to Maximize Value by Providing Customer Care on Twitter
Join DJ Capobianco and Jeff Lesser of Twitter as they discuss Twitter's newest Customer Service initiatives. With over 300 Million monthly active users, Twitter is considered one of today’s most innovative companies. In this Spotlight Session, DJ and Jeff will:
- Reveal brand new research that demonstrates how businesses satisfy customers, earn revenue potential, strengthen customer recommendation, and generate offline word-of-mouth by resolving issues on Twitter
- Review data-driven recommendations on how to take advantage of Twitter's unique attributes for customer service
- Demonstrate how brands of all sizes can implement Twitter customer service tools into their team's existing workflows
- Showcase examples of exemplary service only achievable on Twitter
Don’t miss this relevant discussion on Twitter Customer Care!
DJ is a Senior Analyst at Twitter. He and his colleagues design research to measure how behavior on Twitter, Vine, and Periscope shape consumer perceptions and behaviors on what to buy, who to vote for, and what to watch. DJ Tweets most frequently about: Twitter, food, music, enjoying the California sunshine, and jetlag. Jeff Lesser Senior Product Marketing Manager
Jeff is the Senior Product Marketing Manager at Twitter responsible for leading the marketing of the customer service initiative. When going beyond 140 characters Jeff likes to snowboard, bike, listen to music and try new beers and whiskey.
Spotlight Session #2: What Customers Care About Most: Chat, Email and Social Media Interactions
Join Mark Miller, Contact Center Practice Leader for J.D. Power, as he discusses new research on the drivers of customer satisfaction in the Chat, Email and Social Media channels. Attendees will learn the following:
- What customers care about most when interacting with brands across these channels;
- What are some of the impactful “do’s and don’ts” that most influence the customer’s experience;
- What are some customer experience leaders doing to consistently deliver a great customer experience across these digital channels;
- The implications of the research on service providers: what happens next and how to prepare?
Mark Miller Contact Center Practice Leader
Mr. Miller is responsible for thought leadership, solutions development and for directing all contact center work for J.D. Power including strategic partnerships, certifications, VoC and operational assessments and performance improvement consulting engagements. He is a recognized authority on maximizing the customer experience across contact center channels and has presented research and analysis at over 50 industry events over the past few years. He served as a judge for the ICMI Global Call Center of the Year Award in 2013 and 2014.
Mr. Miller has 20 years of executive management and performance improvement consulting experience working with small, medium and F500 clients in over a dozen industries to improve sales, customer service and technical support operations across all channels.
Mr. Miller has a bachelor’s degree in Journalism from The University of Texas at Austin, was selected as a member of the Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society and received his MBA in Marketing with honors from Regis University.