Humalogy-Based Customer Care: The Integration of Technology and Humans in Evolving Customer Care
April 13-14 | Bellagio Hotel | Las Vegas, Nevada (during the SOCAP Symposium)
Hosted by SOCAP's Executive Community
SOCAP’s 2015 Executive Summit will be held during our 2015 Symposium. This year's Summit offers a unique opportunity for senior executives to create a new vision concerning the rapid integration or technology and humanity, as well as its impact on customer care. Humalogy is the word used to describe the integration of technology and people in order to get any process done. Summit facilitator, Scott Klososky of Future Point of View (FPOV), is an expert on finding the Humalogical Balance and helping organizations develop strategies to maximize the proper ratio between man and machine.
Learn more about the Executive Summit with this video. Click the image below to play.
Scott facilitated SOCAP’s first Executive Summit in 2013 and, based on his popularity with our executives, we are bringing him back this year for another thought-provoking Summit! At the Executive Summit, you will learn:
- How the customers of the future will move more toward “self-serve” customer care using technology (including the importance of talking to a human being in specific circumstances).
- What digital plumbing will look like that will support customer care organizations in the future and the critical processes required.
- How to improve our own strategies for 2015 in practical ways on the topic of technology so that wise investments are being made today
Executive attendees will walk away with useful resources that address the central question: What is the best way to integrate technology and people in order to provide outstanding customer care to a very mixed customer base?
Featured Speaker and Facilitator: Scott Klososky
A former CEO of three successful tech startup companies and principal at consulting firm Future Point of View, Scott specializes in seeing beyond the horizon of how technology is changing the world. (Click here for full bio)
Check out this question and answer interview with Scott Klososky.
Who Should Attend*:
- From Industry Brands: Customer care executives and other senior-level decision makers or executive leaders representing all industries. This includes individuals with senior-most responsibility for customer care or those who are strategic decision makers related to the function.
- From Vendor/Supplier Organizations: Participation limited to two (2) representatives at the summit. Representatives must be senior executives or strategic decision makers with relevant background or knowledge of summit topics.
*Note: To ensure senior-level participation, SOCAP's Executive Community will approve all final registrants.
Please note: The Executive Summit is a separate event from the Symposium. To attend the Executive Summit, you only need to register for the Executive Summit.
SOCAP 2015 Executive Summit Cancellation Policy: Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $250 per registration will be charged on refunds received on or before March 20, 2015. No cancellations or refunds after March 20, 2015. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until March 20, 2015. A $175 fee per registration will be charged on any substitutions made after March 20, 2015. Registration transfers to future meetings will not be accepted.