March 6-7, 2014
Who Should Attend:
- From Industry Brands: Customer care executives and other senior-level decision makers or executive leaders representing all industries. This includes individuals with senior-most responsibility for customer care or those who set strategy related to the function.
- From Vendor/Supplier Organizations:Participation limited to two (2) representatives at the retreat. Representatives must be senior executives or strategic decision makers with relevant background or knowledge of retreat topics.
Loews Madison Hotel, Washington, D.C.
The event hosts top companies for 1.5 days of high-impact content, expert insights and peer-to-peer discussions on globalization. Through interactive discussions, facilitated by global economics expert, Euvin Naidoo, attendees:
- Get a summit view of how globalization is fundamentally changing the customer care profession
- Hear from executives from leading brands on their approaches to global consumer care
- Identify key trends and best practices
- Apply strategies to help support your global role
Featured Speaker and Facilitator:
Euvin Naidoo is an authority on emerging markets—any place where transformational change (and economic opportunities) can no longer be ignored by western companies. One of Forbes’ 10 Most Powerful Men Under Forty in Africa, Naidoo also speaks on innovation, leadership, and—as an outgrowth of his work at McKinsey—how to win the war for talent.
Past Participating Brands: