About the SOCAP Symposium
SOCAP International’s 2013 Symposium will be the premier gathering of top customer relationship experts from more than 100 industry brands.
At SOCAP's 2013 Symposium, you'll find three days of:
- Networking with top brands and customer care professionals,
- Interactive sessions and idea sharing on critical issues facing the customer care profession, and
- A showcase of new technologies, solutions and services that are reinventing how customer care is delivered.
The program will include general sessions featuring leading keynote speakers along with a variety of breakout sessions organized around SOCAP’s Industry Communities, research-based Trend Sessions and Skills-Based Workshops.
Who Attends the SOCAP Symposium
More than 350 participants from a variety of leading brands and companies will attend the SOCAP 2013 Symposium.
Attendees include mid to senior-level customer care professionals from multiple industries such as:
- Consumer-Packaged Goods,
- Hospitality, Travel & Tourism,
- Financial Services,
- and many more
Participating companies include some of today’s leading corporate brands such as Expedia, Best Buy, Kraft Foods, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s, Nike, Levi Strauss, Macy’s, United Airlines, Procter & Gamble, General Motors, Citibank, Unilever, Campbell Soup Company, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Hyatt, Roche Diagnostics and many others.
Why Attend the SOCAP Symposium
Discover your community at the SOCAP 2013 Symposium.
The SOCAP Symposium is your exclusive opportunity to engage one-on-one with other customer care professionals within your vertical, exploring and examining the trends, topics and questions most relevant to your industry.
You will have a unique and exclusive opportunity to collaborate with and learn from counterparts throughout your industry community through extended networking opportunities and breakout sessions, all of which feature one or more brand representatives sharing their stories, experiences and best practices.
ONLY at the SOCAP Symposium will you:
- Participate in detail-oriented roundtables and dynamic discussions tailored to address the most current needs of your specific industry
- Share industry-specific best practices and challenges among a trusted community of industry peers
- Learn about the latest products, services and solutions that will enhance the value of your department
- Gain new insights from expert speakers and presenters representing today’s leading companies