New dates & format!
DATA & ADVANCED ANALYTICS WORKSHOP | 2 HALF DAY SESSIONS | OCT 18 & 20, 2022 | 11AM - 2:30PM ET NOW VIRTUAL!
Data Reporting and Advanced Analytics Workshop will address the key topics that are essential for monitoring, measuring and reporting on both consumer feedback and contact center metrics. The workshop begins with a quick review of the fundamentals and moves into more complex reporting challenges including ratings and reviews, social media, omnichannel data consolidation, automation platform solutions, new products and executive reporting. This workshop is dominated by peer engagement with real-world examples. Attendee are encouraged to bring their laptops and report examples to share. A hallmark of this workshop is the Take Your Problems to Work session, where attendees can share a current reporting dilemma or developing issue and the group will respond with ideas and solutions. Breakfast and lunch are included. This very popular workshop is designed for those who gather and collate contact center data and customer feedback, analyze the data to develop insights and produce reports and reporting tools for their companies.
In one action packed day, this workshop will address
- Fundamentals of Data Reporting for the contact center
- ROI Calculations for the contact center
- Reporting on digital channels – Panel of Case Studies on Ratings & Reviews and Social media
- Data Integration – Finding insights and making sense of data from omni-channels
- Data Automation - Dashboards, workbooks, scorecards, other technology for contact center
- Reporting discussions by industry community for CPG, Auto, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Finance
- Executive Reporting best practices
- New Products Reporting best practices
- Bring your problem to work – group think tank for solutions
What Attendees Will Learn:
- Attendees will understand the basic reporting processes used by SOCAP members for reporting within their companies.
- Attendees will hear from peer panels ideas and best practices for reporting on ratings and reviews, social media, product quality and other feedback.
- Attendees will learn about technology for data consolidation, dashboards and other automation solutions for the omni-channel contact center.
- Attendees will learn how their peers are organizing their “Reporting stack” bringing together disparate data from omni-channels to provide a clear view of product problems and insights?
Who Should Attend:
Data analysts, report writers, product analysts and social media specialists, supervisors, managers and other leaders who share, present and explain the insights from the consumer engagement channels. GET YOUR TICKET TODAY