SOCAP International invites you to share your knowledge, insights and/or expertise at Re-Imagine 2019.
Re-Imagine 2019 brings Technology and Strategic Leadership into focus for customer care professionals. As emerging technologies rapidly change both customer expectations and organizational relationships, core leadership skills and vision are needed to implement them effectively. Re-Imagine 2019 aligns these domains and related areas to equip customer care professionals to be change agents.
- Applied and Emerging Technologies
Implications of emerging technologies and evolving customer habits and preferences.
- Strategic Leadership
Practices and principles of leadership and organizational culture that position customer care as a key asset in organizational strategy
- Re-Imagining the Relationship of Interconnected Businesses
Exploring shared roles in the dynamic relationship between brands, business partners, and other stakeholders that collectively create the customer experience.
- Re-Imagining Intersection of Customer Care and Marketing
Vital collaboration in the common ground of the customer journey.
Required Learning Formats:
Each track will be a deep dive session that will include a series of expert panels and facilitated discussions. Select one of the following formats for your submission:
- Option 1 - Thought Leader Panel: Experts and practitioners (must include brand panelists) offer similar and opposing views on relevant topics in training. Includes meaningful Q&A time.
- Option 2 - Workshop Style Presentation: One lead presenter who offers intensive discussion and training on a targeted topic, equipping attendees with practical tools and knowledge. A co-presenter may be included in this presentation style. If including multiple presenters, at least one of the presenters must represent a brand company.
Other Criteria: Regardless of the session format, presenters are strongly encouraged to utilize Case Studies as part of their presentations to share real-world examples of strategies that work. Submissions should also:
- Include Actionable Takeaways
- Offer an Interactive Element
Suggested Workshop Topics:
All proposals must address topics from a customer care perspective. Some suggested workshop topics are below; however, we welcome your ideas for new or different session topics that fulfill the objective of the track.
Applied and Emerging Technologies
- Data Tool Demonstrations
- Mastering Omnichannel
- BI Tools and Dashboards
- Lessons Learned in AI Business Case Implementations
- Ratings and Reviews
- The Business Case for Gamification
Re-Imagining the Relationship of Interconnected Businesses
- Emerging Capabilities
- Remote Agents
- Evolving Business Models with Business Partners
- Leveraging New Technologies
- Bots and Agents: Systems-Driven Teamwork
- Customer Service Excellence
- Employee Engagement
- The Rise of Consumer Anger: Winning the Relationship at Risk
- The Voice of Influence: Empowering the Team
- Servant Leadership: Fostering and Developing Talent
- Wellness in the Workplace
Re-Imagining Intersection of Customer Care and Marketing
- Customer Care as Brand Ambassadors
- Data Gathering, Reporting, and Storytelling for Shared Insight
- The ROI on Customer Retention
- Re-marketing: Multiplying Customer Lifetime Value through Customer Care
- Personas and Customer Journey Mapping Workshop
Plan Your Submission:
We suggest that you first collect your thoughts for your proposal before submitting the online form.
- Your title should capture, in 10 words or less, who your workshop is for and the topic that will be covered.
- Your description should, in 300 words or less, build on your title, focus on take-aways and be as persuasive and concise as possible.
- VERY IMPORTANT - Please review the Selection Criteria section of this CFP to ensure that you’re adhering to important submission guidelines
Proposals will be evaluated by SOCAP’s Education Committee on a 5-point system and reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Does the session support the workshop theme?
- Does the session include at least one speaker from a brand company?
- Is the session well organized and offer a relevant topic?
- Does this session content match the panel title and description?
- Does the session have actionable takeaways that attendees can immediately apply at their places of work?
- Does this session present new and innovative ideas?
- Does this session include a case study and share best practices?
- Does the session content include an interactive element for attendees? This could be a group exercise (e.g., role play or game) to actively engage attendees in the learning experience.
*Note: SOCAP Members will receive priority consideration.
Not a current SOCAP Member? Click here to join now!
General Call for Content
SOCAP International actively solicits content contributions from members in many formats and channels. If you are interested in contributing content for webinars, brief an long-form articles, infographics, and audio interviews please use this form to submit your proposal.
Discounted registration rate (NOTE: All presenters must register for the Conference)
Visibility among hundreds of customer care professionals in SOCAP’s community
Priority consideration in content submissions throughout the SOCAP ecosystem