Writing Workshop for CX Agents: Digital Customer Care: 10 Ways to Fix Not-Very-Good Tweets to Customers
Date and time: December 8, 2021 from 3 - 4pm Eastern
For: Customer service agents
Many companies are OK at responding to customers’ questions or complaints in social media. They do respond to customers’ tweets, and they reply pretty quickly. But most companies can do better—a LOT better. Their replies aren’t complete, helpful, or friendly enough. Their tweets don’t improve first contact resolution, and they don’t make the company look good in social media, where everyone is watching and anyone can retweet.
In this webinar, you will learn the 10 common customer service mistakes companies make in Twitter, and you’ll build tweet-specific writing skills, so you won’t make these mistakes yourself.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you must read incoming tweets carefully
- What to write when you ask a customer to direct message you
- How to apologize sincerely
- When it’s OK to use humor
- How to use emojis in customer service
- How to respond to haters and trolls
Who should attend:
- Customer service agents who work in digital customer care or want to build new writing skills