Thursday, December 3. 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET Company
: CallMiner Title:
How Customer Interaction Technologies Support Optimal CX Response to Crises Speakers
: Steve Chirokas, Director of Product and Channel Marketing of CallMiner Description:
Coronavirus has seismically shocked the CX world with uncertainty and fear that is fundamentally changing how customers perceive and engage with organizations, in many cases with new work at home contact center agents. Satisfaction and loyalty drivers are now influenced by more rapidly changing events, emotional repercussions and the unexpected.
Join Steve Chirokas, Director of Product Marketing of CallMiner as he overviews how organizations can leverage CX Insight Technologies and best practices to dynamically provide meaningful, actionable insights in times of both crisis and business normalcy to achieve improved customer experiences.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How feedback from every contact center conversation delivers a persistent pulse of CX
- How to measure pandemic impact from the voice of your customer
- How your frontline shapes your brand with COVID and work@home challenges
- How speech analytics + survey response correlates the “actual” with the “remembered”
- How ease, effectiveness and emotional evidence compels action