The effect that large-scale change can have on employee engagement is a major concern and potential risk for customer service leaders. A decrease in morale may significantly impact customer service levels. Additionally, a workforce that is not highly engaged, will resist change — taking longer for expected benefits to be achieved.
As a former Vice President of Business Transformation at AT&T and current Vice President & Chief Business Strategist at Tech Mahindra, our Keynote Speaker John Cushman will tell a powerful story about driving cultural change. He will share lessons learned and best practices from when he directed the design and deployment of AT&T’s Workplace 2020 model at its Dallas Headquarters. Also, John will discuss his insights into many of the challenges businesses currently face when driving transformation on a global scale.
In addition, there will be a panel discussion about "Positioning Partners for Success During Rapid Growth." The panel moderator will be Suzanne Ronner from EmblemHealth. The panelists will consist of Steve Di Tirro, Shannon Hodges from SiriusXM, Robert Weis from John Wiley and Sons and Michael Biondo from iHeartRadio.
Thursday, March 9, 2017 (Event Schedule)
10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Registration
11:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Opening Remarks
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Keynote Speaker: John Cushman, Vice President &
Chief Business Strategist, Tech Mahindra
12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Networking Lunch
1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Panel Discussion:
Suzanne Ronner, EmblemHealth
Steve Di Tirro
Shannon Hodges, SiriusXM
Robert Weis, John Wiley and Sons
Michael Biondo, iHeartRadio
2:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Closing Remarks
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Networking Social
55 Water Street
New York, NY 10041
55 Water Street
Directions by Subway
- From Penn Station – Follow subway directions for 2 & 3 trains to Wall Street
- From Port Authority – Follow subway directions for A train to Fulton Street or 2 & 3 trains to Wall Street
- From Grand Central Station – Follow subway directions for 4 & 5 trains to Bowling Green
- 2 & 3 trains to Wall Street – Walk southwest on William Street toward Wall Street, turn slight left to stay on William Street, continue straight to Hanover Square and straight to Old Slip
- A train to Fulton Street – walk southwest on Nassau Street toward John Street, turn left onto Maiden Lane, turn right on William Street, turn slight left to stay on William Street, continue straight to Hanover Square and straight to Old Slip
- 4 & 5 trains to Bowling Green – Walk north on Broadway toward Beaver Street, turn right on Beaver Street, turn right on William Street, continue straight to Hanover Square and straight to Old Slip
COST (Lunch Included)
SOCAP Chapter Event Registration Cancellation Policy: Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to email@example.com) to the SOCAP National Office. No cancellations or refunds within five full business days (Monday-Friday) before the Chapter Event. Registration transfers to future Chapter Events will not be accepted.
Thank you ezCater and Five9 for sponsoring this event!