- SOCAP Member: $195.00
- Non-Member: $295.00
- December 14, 2015 (3-4pm ET)
- December 16, 2015 (3-4pm ET)
- December 17, 2015 (3-4pm ET)
- Marie Shubin, Director of Global Consumer Relations at E&J Gallo Winery
- Richard Shapiro, President of The Center for Client Retention
- Terri Haffey, Manager of Customer Care at Domino's Pizza LLC
- Jeff Borcherding, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Astute Solutions
Join SOCAP on December 14, 16 and 17 for a new online course on the Elements of Effective Customer Engagement. This three-part course series will examine how smart consumer engagement strategies can optimize the customer experience and build loyalty.
Attendees will hear from industry experts from E & J Gallo, Domino’s, The Center for Client Retention and Astute Solutions as they discuss ways to show the value of consumers, along with sharing an array of tools to facilitate communication, learning, and collaboration, and the relevant metrics for customer engagement. Other topics to be addressed include the future role of the contact center in engagement.
Participants who attend all three sessions and complete a short quiz on the subject matter will receive a certificate of completion.