The super-connectedness of global communications has challenged how companies interact, engage and maintain relevance and trust with consumers. The reputation of a company is no longer defined by what they “report” or what they “say” they stand for. Instead, they are increasingly defined by the shared opinions and experience of socially-connected consumers.
This webinar will focus on answering the following questions:
- How do companies break through the incredibly high volume of noise to engage, serve and learn from their social consumer?
- What drives customers to social channels?
- What tools and techniques can brands employ to follow the path, or better yet, walk in the shoes of their customers when they arrive at those channels?
- What are the expectations of customers from their brands in the various social channels?
- What brand behaviors make or break the relationships with the customers?
Corporate Members (Silver, Gold, Platinum, Business Partner): Free
Regular Individual Members: $50.00
- Non-Members: $99.00