Meeting Date and Location: April 26, 2018 at General Mills
Topic: How to Move Your Contact Center into 2018 - Tips on Multi and Omni Channel
We will discuss:
- How your customers prefer to interact with you
- What channels you should consider
- How you promote or “hide” customer contact methods
- Handling inbound, outbound voice, chat, SMS, Social, FB Messenger, etc.
- How do you manage your staff differently when you add channels
Brian Schalk, Senior Operations Manager Global Consumer Relations for General Mills will share insights on how they handle social contacts globally with a smaller team footprint.
Meeting Date and Location: Feb 22, 2018 at Aveda Corporation
Topic: Do You Have the Right Technology for Your Contact Center?
As Customer Care professionals we use numerous applications in order to function in our jobs and in our contact centers. Join us as we explore some interesting innovations, technology, tools and tips to make the most of your contact center operation.
This presentation will touch on the broad areas of:
- Ticketing Systems
- Customized Routing
- Leading Edge Innovations such as AI/Chatbots
Would you like to know not only the tools and technology used by your peers, but what they consider to be the pros and cons associated with them? How do you know when it’s time to make an investment in a new technology? What are some of the steps to consider when evaluating new tools or technology partners?
Tour of the Aveda Customer Service department.
Meeting Date and Location: Feb 9, 2017 at Gallup office
Topic: Strength-based Leadership Summit
Research shows that the best opportunity for people to grow and develop, and net the greatest return on investment, is to identify the ways in which they most naturally think, feel, and behave, and then build on those talents to create strengths. People who know how to use their greatest talents everyday create individual, team, and organizational engagement, and success. You can expect to leave this interactive session with:
- A greater understanding of your own Top 5 dominant talents
- A mutual awareness of individual talents within your group
- Insights into Gallup’s extensive and on-going research on how organizations and teams can become highly effective and efficient by intentionally developing the strengths of its people
- New approaches and strategies for improved employee engagement, decision making and addressing your specific business needs
Meeting Date and Location: May 19, 2017 at Toro Company
Topic: Incorporating Actionable Business Intelligence into a LEAN Problem Solving Environment
Insight on data collection by Carrie Plack, Sr. Director, Ameriprise Financial along with round table discussions. This presentation will showcase Ameriprise’s journey to implement data collection into our case management system and to collaborate with partners across multiple lines of business to produce issue reporting. The data is converted into actionable business intelligence and used by business owners to continuously improve their processes.
Meeting Date and Location: Nov 9, 2017 at Better Business Bureau
Topic: Webinar Listening Party and Round Table Discussion – Implementing an Effective Quality Management Process.
Curious about how Quality Management can have a positive impact on your business? Learn from UW Valley Medical Center in this case study webinar on implementing an Effective Quality Management Process.
Learn from their success as we discuss:
- Basic building blocks of the quality management process and why they are important
- Capabilities required to support an effective quality management process
- Background on Valley Medical and why they decided to invest in quality management
- What their next steps are as their quality management process matures
Meeting Date and Location: July 14, 2016 at Avtex
Topic: Confused about Journey Mapping? Not sure where to begin? Join us for: A Practical “How-To” Approach to Improving Your Customer Engagement
A solid understanding of your customer and their journey with your organization must be the foundation of your Customer Experience strategy.
Meeting Date and Location: May 20, 2016 at Land O'Lakes
Topic: Networking: Value, Approach, Opportunities of networking both in and out of peer groups
We all know how important networking is; we may not know the best ways to go about it. This interactive event will focus on:
- Networking overview and resources.
- Value of networking.
- Current networking trends.
- How to effectively network based on desired outcomes
The meeting was presented by Andrea Pollari who is the founder of Key Search and Consulting, a firm that focuses on assisting organizations with talent acquisition, organizational effectiveness and retention through Executive Search, Consulting and Coaching. The company’s goal is to provide full service and consulting services in order to create high performing, focused and engaged teams.
Meeting Date and Location: July 14, 2016 at MOA
Topic: MN Chapter Networking Happy Hour
The SOCAP MN Chapter invites you to a social gathering to practice your networking skills and connect with other Consumer Affairs professionals. Enjoy a fun and relaxing time. There is no need to have attended the last meeting on networking! Here are some notes from our last meeting to inspire you:
Definition of networking: To interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts
One of many benefits: Increases your confidence and raises your profile
Our challenge: Connect with someone new each week.
Meeting Date and Location: Sept 29, 2016 at Aveda Institute
Topic: Manager or Leader?
The objective is to provide members with a fresh perspective of leadership as well as practices that will develop stronger leadership competencies.
- Identify the difference between managing and leading as well as the skills and attributes of best in class leadership.
- Leadership motivations.
- What is Emotional Intelligence and why it matters.
- Effective leadership in the world today.
- Key takeaways to become more effective.
This meeting was also presented by Andrea Pollari who is the founder of Key Search and Consulting.