Thank you for your interest in submitting a workshop proposal for SOCAP's 2020 Customer Care Summit! We Want Your Proposal to be Accepted! Before you complete this form, please review the panel proposal requirements below. It is very important to review this ENTIRE page as failure to comply with submission requirements may result in a rejected proposal.
SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 21, 2020
Session Proposal Requirements
Required Learning Formats:
You will need to select one of the following formats upon submission:
- Option 1 - Thought Leader Panel: Experts and practitioners (must include brand panelists) offer similar and opposing views on relevant topics in training. Includes meaningful Q&A time.
- Option 2 - Workshop Style Presentation: One lead presenter who offers intensive discussion and training on a targeted topic, equipping attendees with practical tools and knowledge. A co-presenter may be included in this presentation style. If including multiple presenters, at least one of the presenters must represent a brand company.
Regardless of the session format, we strongly encourage presenters to utilize Case Studies as part of their presentations to share real-world examples or accounts of strategies that work. Speakers should also utilize unique and engaging ideas or tools to strengthen their presentations and encourage active listening and involvement from the audience.
Plan Your Submission:
- Your title should capture, in 10 words or less, who your session is for and the topic that will be covered.
- Your description should, in 200 words or less, build on your title, focus on take-aways and be as persuasive and concise as possible.
- VERY IMPORTANT - Please review the Selection Criteria section of this CFP to ensure that you’re adhering to important submittal guidelines
Proposals will be evaluated by SOCAP’s Education Committee on a 5-point system and reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Does the session include at least one speaker from a brand company?
- Is the session well organized and offer a relevant industry topic?
- Does this session include content that accurately supports or aligns with the session title and description?
- Does the session have actionable take-aways that attendees can immediately apply at their places of work?
- Have the session presenters received positive ratings in the past?
- Does this session present new and innovative ideas?
- Does this session include a case study and share best practices?
- Does the session content include an interactive element for attendees? This could be a group exercise (e.g., role play or game) to actively engage attendees in the learning experience.
*Note: SOCAP Members will receive priority consideration.
Not a current SOCAP Member? Click here to join now!
- Speaker Orientation - If selected, each session must ensure that at least one representative will attend a virtual orientation session in April 2020 (Time & Date TBD).
- Submit final speaker info (bios and headshots) & final session info (titles and descriptions) by Monday, March 9, 2020.