Does your company offer technology or services to streamline efficiencies for contact center management? Have you conducted research or implemented change which could help other leaders deliver better customer experiences?
Help advance the customer care industry by sharing your expertise or presenting solutions to hundreds of CX decision makers at our next in-person learning symposium on Sep 11-13, 2022, SOCAP Indy.
SOCAP is seeking presentations which address the following key topics:
- Hiring | Interviewing | Skill testing for today's contact center employees
- Training today's hybrid workforce
- Quality monitoring | Effective supervision | Impactful coaching
- AI applications for agent-assist
- Budgeting for today's compensation, rewards and recognition models
- How to maximize agent happiness to gain loyalty and retention
- Workforce management tools & techniques
- Upcoming communication channels and where to focus
- How to gain and protect funding and properly show ROI
- Chat bot evolution
- How new regulatory initiatives impact product and data safety
- Conversational commerce and its impact on the customer experience function
- Data and privacy security
- Diversity & inclusion - is our brand voice all-inclusive?
- Operating a global consumer affairs group
- Strong educational focus with actionable, specific takeaways
- High-level of attendee engagement
- Case studies, benchmarking or insights based on or supported by research
- Brand members can invite business partners to co-present
- Business partners must co-present with a brand member
- Current SOCAP members will be given first priority
Selected speakers must attend a short, virtual speaker orientation session during August and submit completed presentation decks in advance. The symposium is an in-person event and all speakers will be presenting live.
Sessions are 60 minutes - allowing for 45 minute presentations & 15 minutes for Q&A
Speaker Fee for Business Partners $1500 - contact Brian Giannini for more information
Simply list as much as you recall - including the year or the city of the conference and we'll do the rest!
Your title should capture, in 10 words or less, who your session is designed for and the topic being addressed
Building on your session's title, please clearly and succinctly describe its educational content. This information will communicate the purpose of your session. If selected, this may be modified before posting online.
SOCAP is committed to providing diverse educational and professional development opportunities for our members. Learning objectives for each session should emphasize the skills participants will acquire from attending. Please concisely describe three key learnings from your proposed session:
Feel free to also include any information from your past speaking experiences on this topic and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
(Additional speaker information can be included here)
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the fall 2022 Symposium: SOCAP Indy
For additional inquiries, please e-mail SOCAP@SOCAP.org