Here is What You Get as a Sponsor/Exhibitor at our National Events:
- Name and logo on event app.
- Logo next to sponsored agenda item on the app.
- Included in onsite signage displays.
- Included in rolling slide deck in general session.
- Acknowledgment and individual slide shown during general session for sponsored activity.
- Increased visibility through door prize donation—Donate a gift of $100 or more to be given away during the event and receive added exposure with company.
- New, exciting Passport Program to encourage attendees to visit the Exhibit Hall to meet exhibitors and win prizes.
- New this year! The 2019 Re-Imagine Conference will include a new Exhibitor Showcase, where eight exhibitors who purchase this opportunity get 15 minutes to present to 40-60 conference attendees in a separate area of the exhibit floor. Contact Rhett Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Company name and link on SOCAP event website and app. Sponsors will also have logo.
- Electronic pre-event attendee list (includes name, title, and company name sent two weeks in advance of the conference).
- Registrant communications, including link to current exhibitors and sponsors and encouraged to contact in advance.
- Acknowledgment in the post-event email survey.
- Post-conference electronic attendee list (includes name, title, company name and mailing addresses).
2019 Re-Imagine Conference Exhibit Hall Details
- Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Monday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Activity in Hall:
- Monday: Morning and afternoon breaks, dessert and exhibitor reception from 5:00 pm–6:00 pm.
- Tuesday: Morning break and dessert in the Hall.
- During open exhibit hall hours, attendees are encouraged to meet exhibitors to learn more and receive passport stickers for the new Passport Program.
- All door prizes are announced in the hall.