In marketing campaigns, most companies use a helpful, friendly brand voice. On YouTube and in TV ads, in promotional offers and in email blasts, your company's brand voice is probably engaging, even playful. But when customer service agents write to customers via email, live chat, or even social media, they may use a wordy, legalistic, dry, or formal voice. For a seamless customer experience, your customer service team should "sound" like your company's advertisements, retail employees, or even your phone reps. In this webinar, you will learn how to identify your company's brand voice and teach your customer service agents to write in that voice. You'll also learn how using a consistent brand voice improves first contact resolution.
You will learn:
- What brand voice is and how it affects your relationship with customers
- Why an unfriendly customer service voice makes customers more difficult to serve
- How to describe your company's brand voice so you can use it when you write to customers
- How to understand brand voice by working with your company's marketing department
- How to enable your customer service agents to use your brand voice