Online Assessment Tool: Frequently Asked Questions
When will the CEF Online Assessment Tool be available?
- Access to the newly developed online assessment tool is currently available to all SOCAP Silver, Gold and Platinum Members under Knowledge and Resources on the SOCAP.org website..
Who is eligible to participate in the Framework using the online assessment tool?
- Corporate Members
All SOCAP Corporate Members (Silver, Gold & Platinum) are eligible to use the online tool.
- Regular Members
For a limited time, Regular Members are invited to participate in a trial program with full access to the CEF Online Assessment Tool. If you are interested in registering for this one-time trial offer, contact Tammy Cossairt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular members who opt to participate in the Framework during this period of trial access, will be temporarily be upgraded to a membership status of "Regular with Framework Access"
- Business Partners
SOCAP Business Partners do not currently have direct access to the CEF Online Assessment Tool.
However, corporate brands and regular members who outsource their technology and/or contact center services, may opt to obtain relevant input from their business partners to properly respond to the comprehensive list of assessment questions.
Can other divisions or affiliated companies of our parent company take separate assessments?
- Yes. As long as the SOCAP database reflects the parent-child relationship of divisions within your organization or affiliated organizations, those operational units are authorized to assign an Assessment Administrator and participate in the Assessment independently from the Parent Organization.
What if I want to take multiple assessments throughout the year?
You and your organization will determine when and how often you'd like to take the assessment. There are no limitations on the number of individual assessments you conduct each year. Each assessment will be individually named and saved so that you may track your progress over time.
When will I see my results?
You will receive feedback immediately upon submitting your final answers (please allow up to 15 minutes processing time). If you don't immediately receive your assessment results, first try refreshing your page. If that doesn't work, please contact us at email@example.com for support.
How is the assessment structured?
There are 94 questions in the assessment broken into six sections:
- Section A - About your Company and Department
- Section B - Strategy
- Section C - Process
- Section D - People
- Section E - Technology
- Section F - Innovation and Future Considerations
How long will it take me to complete the assessment?
- You should allot approximately 1-2 hours of uninterrupted time to complete the assessment. If you are working with other departments and/or an outsource partner to gather information needed for your responses, the time required to complete the assessment will vary.
What does it cost to participate in the Customer Engagement Framework?
- The CEF Online Assessment Tool is FREE (a $1995 value) to all current SOCAP Corporate Members (Silver, Gold and Platinum). SOCAP is pleased to offer this important strategic tool as a valued part of SOCAP Corporate Membership.
- Regular Members who opt to participate in the one-time, trial program will also enjoy free access to the tool as part of their annual membership dues.
- Non-SOCAP Members may participate in the Framework tool for a fee of $1995 (for 12 months).
- For an added fee, SOCAP Members may opt to participate in a consultative session with the customer engagement specialists at CXSolutions. The cost per optional session is $6,000. Non-SOCAP Members who chose to participate in a consultative session with CXSolutions will pay $8,500/assessment.
How do I get started?
- Click here to get started.
- If you have any questions or experience any technical difficulties, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference your company name and the Customer Engagement Framework in your email subject line and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For specific questions, please contact Tammy Cossairt at email@example.com.