What is the Customer Engagement Framework?
- Assess present-day processes and methodologies
- Understand where your organization currently stands
- Benchmark against best practices
- Forecast for future improvements and performance
How is the assessment structured?
There are 94 questions in the assessment broken into six sections:
- About your Company and Department
- Innovation and Future Considerations
How long will it take me to complete the assessment?
- You should allot approximately 1-2 hours of uninterrupted time to complete the assessment.
- Complete the assessment when and where it is most convenient to you. The tool's start, stop and save features are especially helpful on those days when interruptions are unavoidable.
When will I see my results?
- Instantly - You will receive feedback immediately upon submitting your final answers (please allow up to 15 minutes processing time). To access your results simply go to your Assessment Dashboard – Under the All Submitted Assessments tab and click on the bar graph icon to download your PDF results. If you don't immediately receive your assessment results, first try refreshing your page. If that doesn't work, please contact us at email@example.com for support.
Cost to participate?
- SOCAP Corporate Members (Silver/Gold/Platinum): Receives Complimentary Access
- SOCAP Regular Members: $350
- Non-Members: $1995 for 12 months
I took the CEF Online Assessment, now what?
- Take a deeper dive into your Framework results with CX Solutions. Help your department and your organization move forward by analyzing each area measured in the framework and build a road map for your future (additional fee required). For more information regarding valuable consultation services and to get the greatest ROI out of your Framework participation, please contact Tammy Cossairt at 703-910-2477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Track your progress over time. Take the assessment as many times and whenever your organization feels it is best. Make a major change in people, process or technology - take the assessment again after implementation and see how it impacts your position within the framework.