Join SOCAP's community of customer care professionals in Chicago for SOCAP's 2017 Symposium, April 23-26 at The Fairmont Chicago for you and your staff team's professional development. And now you can Earn Education Credits for attending!
Customer care professionals have many responsibilities both within the contact center as well as outside of this area. Given the range of responsibilities and workplace realities facing today’s customer care professional, SOCAP’s 2017 Symposium has been designed to provide relevant, targeted workshops focused on enhancing the skill sets of customer care professionals. The Symposium will be structured to provide interactive learning experiences that will immerse attendees in specialized content and also provide them with opportunities to address other important skill areas.
Major goals of Symposium:
- Enhance the skill sets of SOCAP members at different function levels;
- Allow SOCAP members—and customer care leaders in general—to acquire relevant professional learning experiences for themselves and for members of their staff teams;
- Promote ongoing professional development opportunities for customer care leaders at different points of their career
- Platinum Member: $1,490
- Regular, Silver, Gold, Business Partner Corporate Member: $1,740
- Associate Member (Higher Education Employees Only): $995
- Non-Member: $2,150 (Not a current SOCAP Member? Click here to join now and receive the discounted member rate.)
- Group Rate: Every additional team member from your company receives $200 off their registration. Register one person at the full registration rate to receive a discount code in your confirmation email to share with team members in your company. Speaker, Sponsor, Exhibitor, Associate Member, Platinum Member and Day-Rate Registrations are not eligible for the group rate.