SOCAP's Data Reporting Workshop is the annual must-attend event for any customer care professional responsible for collecting, analyzing or reporting data to improve business operations.
This two-day workshop is open to ALL industries and offers informative, interactive discussions on a range of relevant topics such as data accuracy, using customer feedback to improve the customer experience and overall best practices in reporting. Walk away with the practical knowledge you need to increase operational efficiency and improve your company’s performance!
Why Should I Attend?
Gain practical insights and discover helpful tools to expand your knowledge of data reporting. Also, learn how to avoid common pitfalls in reporting through industry-led panels. Network with other reporting data analysts, specialists and managers and discover helpful tips to make your reporting work stronger and more efficient. Bring your ideas and your report samples to this workshop, along with questions and engage in incredible sharing and learning.
Here's what past workshop attendees have said about SOCAP's Data Reporting Workshop:
- This workshop was excellent, informative, thorough and very helpful to my job.
- Love the diversity of companies represented and the round table discussions were very beneficial.
- As a first timer, I thought the workshop was amazing and insightful. There is not one thing I would change about my experience!
- What a great mix of companies and job functions! LOVED the speed "dating" sessions. Amazing idea exchange in both AM and PM sessions.
- I loved the presentations. The insights that presenters give on establishing standard reporting and the challenges experienced is invaluable. The discussions these presentations generate is networking at it's finest.
Past Participants Include:
June 20-21, 2017
SOCAP's 2017 Data Reporting Workshop is Sponsored by:
SOCAP 2017 Data Reporting Workshop Cancellation Policy: Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to email@example.com) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $100 per registration will be charged on refunds received on or before June 2, 2017. No cancellations or refunds after June 2, 2017. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until June 2, 2017. A $100 fee per registration will be charged on any substitutions made after June 2, 2017. Registration transfers to future meetings will not be accepted.
Be aware that by participating in SOCAP’s Data Reporting Workshop, you are automatically authorizing the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (hereinafter “SOCAP”) and its employees, agents and assigns to use your name, photograph, voice or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of SOCAP, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, websites, other electronic forms of media, and promotion of SOCAP and its various programs.