Hosted by the SOCAP Executive Community
#SOCAPes16 SAVE THE DATES: April 12-13
April 12 (2:00pm - 5:00pm) & April 13 (7:30am - 3:00pm)
Omni Nashville Hotel
Featured Speaker: Bob Quinn
, Chaired Professor at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business and Co-founder of the Center for Positive Organizations
The content in this year's Summit will be drawn from the science of positive leadership. This field examines the best of the human condition. It offers insights and that are outside convention. It offers practices that are inspiring and practical. In this Summit executives will:
- Understand the value of the positive lens.
- Explore the Fundamental State of Leadership Concept.
- Apply it to leadership and discover how to turn any situation positive.
- Explore how to move positive leadership throughout an organization.
- Experience the transformative power of authentic leadership.
- Learn to use The Positive Leadership Game as a change tool.
- Explore the concepts of positive organizing.
- Turn 100 positive practices into an abbreviated, personal change agenda.
Executive Summit Registration Rates:
(Please note: The Executive Summit Registration includes attendance to both the Symposium and Executive Summit)
Regular, Silver, Gold, Business Partner Corporate Members: $2,140.00
Platinum Members: $1,890.00
- From Industry Brands: Customer care executives and other senior-level decision makers or executive leaders representing all industries. This includes individuals with senior-most responsibility for customer care or those who set strategy related to the function.
- From Vendor/Supplier Organizations: Participation limited to two (2) representatives at the Executive Summit. Representatives must be senior executives or strategic decision makers with relevant background or knowledge of summit topics.
*Note: To ensure senior-level participation, SOCAP's Executive Community will approve all final registrants.
Omni Nashville Hotel
250 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Hotel Telephone: (615) 782-5300
Hotel Cut-Off Deadline: March 14, 2016
SOCAP Room Rate: From $229.00 per night (plus taxes and fees)
PLEASE NOTE: A deposit of one night room and tax will be charged immediately when making a reservation. You must cancel 72 hours prior to check in to avoid being charged for one night’s stay.
Check-in time: 3:00pm
Check-out time: 12:00pm
SOCAP's 2016 Executive Summit is sponsored by Morley Companies
SOCAP's 2016 Executive Summit Cancellation Policy
Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $250 will be charged on refunds received on or before March 21, 2016. No cancellations or refunds after March 21, 2016. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until March 21, 2016. A $175 fee will be charged on any substitutions made after March 21, 2016. Registration transfers to future meetings will not be accepted.
Be aware that by participating in SOCAP’s Executive Summit, you are automatically authorizing the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (hereinafter “SOCAP”) and its employees, agents and assigns to use your name, photograph, voice or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of SOCAP, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, websites, other electronic forms of media, and promotion of SOCAP and its various programs.