SOCAP's 2015 Annual Conference will focus on Customer Engagement—Today and Tomorrow. Key elements of the focus includes:
- Ways that companies can deliver the right level of service at the right time through the right channels to meet the expectations of customers
- Processes supporting customer engagement, including customer experience journey
- Handling New Technologies (and how to not make a barrier to delivering a satisfying customer experience)
- Supporting and Building a Culture of Engagement (not just in contact centers but in the company overall)
The focus of the Annual Conference supports the four categories from SOCAP's Customer Engagement Framework: People, Process, Technology, Strategy.
Key topics to be covered at the Annual Conference through sessions will include:
- Omnichannel and the Omnipresence of Customer Engagement
- The Strategy of Engagement
- Future Trends and Tools
SOCAP's 2015 Annual Conference Cancellation Policy: Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to email@example.com) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $250 per registration will be charged on refunds received on or before September 18, 2015. No cancellations or refunds after September 18, 2015. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until October 2, 2015. A $175 fee per registration will be charged on any substitutions made after October 2, 2015. Registration transfers to future meetings will not be accepted.