Featured Keynote Speaker: Jeanne Bliss
Jeanne Bliss pioneered the role of the Chief Customer Officer, holding the first ever CCO role for over 20 years at Lands’ End, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker and Allstate Corporations. Reporting to each company’s CEO, she moved the customer to the strategic agenda, creating transformational changes to each brands’ customer experience. She has driven achievement of 95 percent loyalty rates, improving customer experiences across 50,000-person organizations. She is now the President of CustomerBliss, where she guides the C-Suite and Chief Customer Officers around the world on earning business growth by improving customers’ lives. Her clients include: AAA, Johnson & Johnson, Brooks Brothers, Bombardier Aerospace, and Kaiser Permanente. She is a sought after speaker and thought-leader, the author of three best-selling books, and co-founder of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
Early Bird Registration Rates
(Available Through March 16, 2018):
- Platinum Member: $1,290
- Regular, Silver, Gold, Business Partner Corporate Member: $1,540
- Associate Member (Higher Education Employees Only): $795
- Non-Member: $1,950 (Not a current SOCAP Member? Click here to join now and receive the discounted member rate.)
- Executive Track Add-On: $199
- Group Rate: Every additional team member from your company receives $200 off their registration. Register one person at the full registration rate to receive a discount code in your confirmation email to share with team members in your company. Speaker, Sponsor, Exhibitor, Associate Member, Platinum Member and Day-Rate Registrations are not eligible for the group rate.
Hotel Information Hyatt Regency Baltimore
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Hotel Main Telephone: (410) 528-1234 Hotel Reservation Deadline: March 26, 2018
Click here to make your hotel reservation now!
SOCAP Room Rate
: From $219.00 per night (plus taxes and fees) Check-in time
: 4:00pm Check-out time
: 12:00pm noon Closest Airport
: Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) Click here for maps and directions to the hotel.
SOCAP's 2018 Professional Development Forum Cancellation Policy: Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to email@example.com) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $250 will be charged on refunds received on or before April 2, 2018. No cancellations or refunds after April 2, 2018. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until April 2, 2018. A $175 fee will be charged on any substitutions made after April 2, 2018. Registration transfers to future meetings will not be accepted. Social finale registration transfers will not be accepted.
Photography Notice: Be aware that by participating in SOCAP’s Professional Development Forum, you are automatically authorizing the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (hereinafter “SOCAP”) and its employees, agents and assigns to use your name, photograph, voice or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of SOCAP, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, websites, other electronic forms of media, and promotion of SOCAP and its various programs.