June 21, 2018 (2-3pm ET)
“We’ll Tell You What You’re Doing Wrong,” doesn’t work! Learn the “High Five" coaching method. This method connects:
- Agents to the coach (and build their self-esteem)
- Customer to the agent (makes the customer smart to have called)
- Conversations with the Customer that brings on a Great Experience for all
This webinar is the missing link to skills and compliance coaching in the contact center. Learn to create an effective program with positive coaching methods.
- All levels of coaches may attend. Everyone will learn a simple method of coaching in five steps. This method will encourage more "coaching” and will bring every attendee a life-lesson on communication.
- Customer experience starts with the agent. Every coach will learn to manage the time for one-on-one coaching that produces satisfying results for the agent, company and coach.
- Every attendee will receive a “High Five" coaching form to take back to your company and apply it to use now for quality assurance. Attendees will also receive a free e-book on coaching tips.
Lisa Diehl, Consumer Advocacy Manager, Blue Diamond Growers
Lisa Diehl leads the Consumer Advocacy Team with Blue Diamond Growers – the Almond People, residing in Sacramento, California. Along with managing staff in Sacramento and Montreal, she is also a member of the BDG Corporate Communications Council, as well as, a member of the BDG Crises Management Team. Lisa has over 30 years of experience in Consumer Affairs and has held a variety of managerial positions. Lisa is presently serving on the SOCAP National Board of Directors, and is the current Board Chair-Elect. She is also the Board Advisor for the SOCAP Education Committee. In addition, Lisa serves on the CPG Steering Committee, as well as, is the Vice-President of Technology and Communication for the NW Regional Chapter.
Sally Cordova, Partner, Author and Lead Trainer, McKee Consulting
Sally Cordova is a Partner, Author, and Lead Trainer with The LAMA Training by McKee Consulting. Her personal philosophy of education and commitment through positive expression comes clearly throughout her Training Programs. Sally brings 40 years of experience with her into every class, 25 years’ experience in the retail food industry and 15 years with McKee Consulting. Sally strongly believes that effective communication is the most important ingredient to the success in every aspect of business. Sally’s intention is to carry on the strong tradition that McKee Consulting has been teaching since 1979. Her goal is to motivate and inspire trainers, managers, coaches, and front-line agents to be successful at work and in life. Her client list includes such notables as Spokeo, Aetna, Johnson & Johnson, Radial, Toastmasters International, and Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG).
Webinar Cancellation Policy:
Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
) to the SOCAP National Office. No cancellations or refunds five full business days (Monday-Friday) before the webinar. Registration transfers to future webinars will not be accepted.