June 21, 2016
MySOCAP is an engagement tool available to all SOCAP members via the socap.org website. It is designed to engage, collaborate and share data, ideas and experiences with each other. MySOCAP is built on content & community. Content is at the core of every organization, and becomes more valuable with collaboration and sharing through a community!
The staff at SOCAP’s National Office want to make using the mySOCAP tool a member-friendly experience. So, we will be conducting a webinar that will cover as much of the following areas as possible in an hour. The webinar will cover all the major areas of interest and navigation on the socap.org website including:
- Membership (Why Join SOCAP?, Member Types & Pricing, Membership Videos, Member Directory)
- Community (How to find information about a chapter or a committee)
- Knowledge & Resources (Info about the Customer Engagement Framework, CRM Magazine (submitting an article or Advertising); Vendor Directory, NEW – The SOCAP Bookstore!!)
- Events & Education (How to stay in the know about upcoming National & Local Events)
- Careers – Posting a Job
With the mySOCAP engagement tool, you’ll see how to:
- Log in
- Change Passwords
- Update your Profile
- Join or Create a Group in mySOCAP
- Post Resources on mySOCAP (videos, white papers, PPT presentations, etc.)
- Send a message/reminder to an individual or to the group
- Find groups that you may want to join
- Use the mySOCAP directory
We’d like to thank the New England Chapter Board of Directors for helping to identify areas of interest for this webinar!
This is a free webinar for members but you need to reserve your seat.