An interactive online course
- June 22 (2-3pm ET)
- June 24 (2-3pm ET)
- June 26 (2-3pm ET)
Please note: In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must attend all three live sessions, complete a course evaluation and pass a short assessment.
- SOCAP Member: $195.00
- Non-Member: $295.00
- Linda Sorenson, Director, Consumer Sales and Operations, Nautilus, Inc.
- Chris Erath, Sr. Director, Customer Contact Centers, Northern Tool and Equipment, Inc.
- Bob Azman, Chief Experience Officer, Avtex Solutions, LLC
- Leaders seeking to start; accelerate or invigorate CX journeys within their organizations
- Mid-level managers and senior executives seeking a better understanding of the components of effective CX strategies across the organization.
- CX Practitioners looking to expand their knowledge and share their experiences
What’s your next move? Building the case for an effective CX Strategy across the enterprise.
Being a customer-centric company isn’t just about having the best customer service people….it’s also about ensuring that every function in the organization is aligned to this goal. And in our fast-paced world of tweets and texts, keeping all functions aligned to that goal is necessary and challenging at the same time. And engaging our business partners, be they HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Technology or Customer Service is the first step. In this highly interactive session, we’ll talk about:
- Customer Experience strategies – what they are and why they matter
- Are you easy to do business with?
- Customer Touch Points – who are your customers and how do they interact with us?
- Keeping customers who are satisfied AND loyal
- Understanding the role of social media in any CX strategy
Attendees will discuss real companies and real stories about customer experience journeys and challenges with a light mix of academic learning so we can apply the principles to our companies.
Session 1: Strategy Design and Development
- Customer Experience – Defined and Discussed
- Service Strategies that support your CX startegy: what they are and why they matter
- Example of service strategies (from participant companies)
- Case Study: The Home Depot
- Creating a service strategy to drive organization-wide improvements in CX
Session 2: Understanding the Customer Journey
- Mapping the complex journey your customer(s) take with your company, including:
- The touch points the customer will have with various business units within your organization (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Fulfillment, Customer Service, etc…)
- The channels in which they can communicate (e.g. web-site, telephone, email, retail store, etc…)
- The customer perception of the experience throughout the journey.
- Northern Tool & Equipment, Inc.
Session 3: Connecting the Dots – Making sense of it all
- Derive actionable initiatives that can align customer experience across all channels and business units within your organization.
- The Importance of Voice of the Customer
- Lessons Learned
- Call to Action Assessment
Participation in this online course will prepare the attendee to:
- Understand “how” to develop an effective CX strategy and implement it effectively
- Assess whether their own companies are “easy to do business with” across multiple-channels
- Learn about various techniques for mapping the customer lifecycle
- Leverage social media to support the service strategy
- Derive actionable initiatives that can align the service strategy across all channels and business units within your organization.
Refunds for cancellations must be made in writing (via email firstname.lastname@example.org
) to the SOCAP National Office. A processing fee of $75 per registration will be charged on refunds received on or before June 10, 2015. No cancellations or refunds after June 10, 2015. Substitutions will be gladly accepted at no charge until June 10, 2015.