Our next Great Lakes Chapter Event will be held at the Kellogg's Headquarters in Battle Creek, Michigan. You won't want to miss this opportunity to participate in Gallup's Strengths-Based Leadership Session which focuses on the benefits of individual and team strengths as well as some practical applications and strategies that can influence your contact center's business performance.
This session includes a keynote and table activities that cover the following areas of content:
- Insights into the State of the American/Global Workplace and Consumer
- Why Engagement Matters in Contact Centers
- Discovering the unique strengths of your people
- Creating mutual awareness of individual talents
- Detailing the strengths of the SOCAP group in attendance
- Strategies for how companies build strengths-based strategies to address their business needs and impact decision making
VALUABLE BONUS TAKE-AWAYS!
If you're not already convinced that you need to come, please note that there will be a little bit of pre-work before the meeting so that you can leave this meeting with a list of YOUR VERY OWN STRENGTHS AND HOW YOU CAN ENHANCE THEM IN THE WORKPLACE!!!
Thursday, April 30, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 pm
WHERE Kellogg’s Headquarters
1 Kellogg Square
Battle Creek, MI 49017 COST