Register today to learn essential skills to leverage live chat in your customer care and engagement operations.
Join Leslie O’Flahavan for this comprehensive three-part training course on live chat and how to get measurable results. This course is perfect for your entire team, including agents, managers or supervisors.
- December 10, 2014
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
- December 12, 2014
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
- January 8, 2015
2:00 pm – 3:15 pm ET
$195 SOCAP Member; $295 non-member
(Add more registrants for just $50 per person for members or $75 per person for non-members)
Customers love chat. Across demographics, they’re using it to connect with companies. Whether your customer care organization is already chatting with customers or you’re planning to launch chat in 2015, you need to know how to do chat right. Enroll in this three-session live webinar online course, and you’ll learn:
- How to develop high-quality chat
- How to choose agents who can chat with customers
- How to measure the quality of your chat communication
- How to tell whether your team is succeeding at chat
During this short course, Leslie will share real-life successes in chat, including a brand case study from Jockey International. Glean insights from their experiences with chat and enhance your operations.
Topics for Session 1:
- How popular is chat?
- Why do customers choose chat?
- What are the traits of high-quality chat?
- What flaws harm chat most?
Topics for Session 2:
- How can you chat efficiently without rushing the customer through the chat?
- Should you use templates in chat?
- What writing skills must an agent have to chat with customers?
- What are some options for monitoring chat quality?
After the course, you will complete two “secret shopper” chats and comment on what worked and what didn’t.
Certificate of Completion
To receive a certificate of completion, registered participants much attend the three course sessions, and complete the post-course assignment as well as an evaluation.
- Free resource on 10 Writing Skills Agents Need to Chat with Customers (download when you register)
- Access to three one-hour webinars
- Post-course assignment (includes evaluation of chat transcipts)
- Certificate of completion
Register your team This special offering is perfect for your entire team! Add more registrants for just $50 per person for SOCAP members or $75 per person for non-members.