SOCAP’s communities—a growing number of forward-focused customer care professionals and solution providers—reflect the breadth and depth of the customer care and engagement profession.
SOCAP communities are your avenues to engage, collaborate and share with like-minded professionals with diverse perspectives and insights.
Use mySOCAP to connect with friends, discover new contacts and expand your professional network with timely discussions, an improved member directory and a member matching tool.
All SOCAP members can choose one Industry Community group to join, connecting with other leaders from their industry fields. The following industry verticals are currently available with more planned for the near future:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Retail and Direct Sales
- Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Financial Services
SOCAP’s Executive Community is open to members in senior positions within customer care in their companies. Community members receive:
- 24/7 access to peers via special section of the SOCAP web site
- Ability to share ideas and best practices through the Executive Community Discussion Board
- Access to special sessions or meetings at SOCAP Conferences
- Invitations to participate in targeted educational and networking activities including conference calls, webinars and other facilitated discussions
SOCAP’s Canada Community provides educational resources and training with a special emphasis on Canadian consumer practices. Community members will have:
- Ability to share ideas and best practices
- Access to a network of professionals and resources
- An open invitation to attend SOCAP webinars at one of five free regional listening posts in Western Canada, Central Canada, Ontario, Québec or Atlantic Canada
- An opportunity to participate in targeted networking activities, conference calls and other facilitated discussions
Don’t see the community you want to engage in? Is there a topic or important interests you want to discuss with other professionals? Create a community on mySOCAP.