How Millennials Want to Work and Live - A Gallup Workshop
On Thursday, May 18th, 2017 the Florida Chapter celebrated it's 2017 chapter relaunch with a full chapter leadership roster. Tom Hoff and David Morgenbesser of Gallup led us through some fascinating research about Millennials then helped moderate some great discussion about how each of us are engaging with segment of the workforce. We learned:
- What sets millennials apart from other generations?
- Where can I find millennials and once I do, how do I keep them?
- What do millennials want most in a job and a workplace?
- What are the strategies I can use to inspire, motivate and build trust with millennials?
- How do I create a millennial-friendly work environment that can optimize organizational performance?
Vistana Signature Experiences - Orlando, Florida
Here's just a few photos from our first event of the year. It set the stage for many others and we have a great group of leaders to take us forward!