Now Accepting Articles for Spring 2013:
Big Data and Customer Care
SOCAP International invites article submissions for the Spring 2013 issue of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Magazine. The Spring issue of CRM Magazine will feature articles that take a deep dive into the emerging trend of Big Data, a key focus at SOCAP's upcoming Symposium, and the role of customer care in Big Data including the benefits, opportunities and pitfalls of working with Big Data.
SOCAP welcomes articles that address one or more of the following topics related to consumer relationships including:
- Big Data
- What is Big Data?
- Defining Big Data within the customer care context
- Identifying skills and processes needed to work with and understand Big Data
- Data Analysis
- Identifying gaps in service in the contact center
- Customer preferences for contact channels
- Consumer Engagement
- How contact center data can impact customer loyalty
- Using Big Data to ease customer effort
- The impact of Big Data on consumer interactions
- Data Reporting
- Data Visualization: Going Beyond Line Graphs and Pie Charts
- Predictive Analytics
Articles should provide an in-depth discussion on a specific topic, offering research results, best practices, or case studies featuring industry brands where appropriate.
The deadline for article submissions is February 28. 2013. Articles should be at least 1500 and no more than 3500 words in length.
Please submit your:
to Brian Cheung at email@example.com. Please note that submission of an article does not guarantee inclusion in CRM Magazine. For questions about CRM submissions, please contact Brian Cheung at SOCAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (703) 910-2475.
- 1500-3000 word article,
- a brief (100 word) bio, and
- high-resolution headshot