- Wednesday, March 19, 2014 (2-3pm ET)
Social Media and the Contact Center
Presented by Carissa Wiersma, Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co. and Melanie Morland, Engagement Team Manager, Kraft Foods, Inc.
“How do you thrive in social media and harness it’s power to create a great customer experience?”
“What are the common social media mistakes you can avoid?”
Register for the upcoming webinar to learn the basics of the different social media tactics as well as why it is important to be prepared to support them with intuitive, innovative strategies.
- Gain an understanding as to where social media is today and where it will be in the future
- Discuss the various channels of social media and how they affect the Contact Center
- Discover the current and emerging social media vehicles and how marketers are using them, and will use them
- Learn to use technology, infrastructure, education, training, and other resources to support social media efforts
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014 (2-3pm ET)
Domino's Pizza and Crisis Management in the Digital Age
Presented by Kathi Gurin, Astute; Terri Shaffer, Domino's Pizza; Melanie Neumann, The Acheson Group
In an increasingly connected world, viral content can be a double-edged sword. While brands strive to spread the correct content, they must also vigilantly monitor the social sphere to mitigate risk and manage impending crises.
Join Terri Haffey of Domino’s Pizza and Melanie Neumann of The Acheson Group as they guide you through real life examples of thwarted issues and risk management strategies.
- Monday, May 19, 2014 (2-3pm ET)
Moving Service from Transaction to Connection
Presented by John Goodman, CCMC; Jeanne Jones, ConAgra Foods
CCMC’s 2013 National Rage Study showed that since the first White House sponsored study of service in the 1970s service has not improved much and in some ways is doing more damage than in the past. At the same time, leading companies are moving from simply handling the service request to creating customer engagement, connection and delight. In this webinar, Mr. Goodman will review the findings of the latest Rage study and then outline a framework of expanded objectives as well as process and outcome metrics for moving from transaction to connection. His approach will be illustrated by Jeanne Jones of ConAgra who will share her approach to achieving each objective.
You will learn:
- The five objectives that every response system should pursue
- How to prevent up to 30% of all service workload
- How to create cheap emotional connection, even digitally
- Metrics for measuring connection, prevention and input into the Voice of the Customer