- Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (2-3pm ET)
Moving Service from Transaction to Connection
Presented by John Goodman, CCMC; Jeanne Jones, ConAgra Foods
CCMC’s 2013 National Rage Study showed that since the first White House sponsored study of service in the 1970s service has not improved much and in some ways is doing more damage than in the past. At the same time, leading companies are moving from simply handling the service request to creating customer engagement, connection and delight. In this webinar, Mr. Goodman will review the findings of the latest Rage study and then outline a framework of expanded objectives as well as process and outcome metrics for moving from transaction to connection. His approach will be illustrated by Jeanne Jones of ConAgra who will share her approach to achieving each objective.
You will learn:
- The five objectives that every response system should pursue
- How to prevent up to 30% of all service workload
- How to create cheap emotional connection, even digitally
- Metrics for measuring connection, prevention and input into the Voice of the Customer
- Thursday, June 19, 2014 (2-3pm ET)
Will Food Labeling Revisions Drive Change in Consumer Behavior?
Presented by Anne Sherod, Director of Food Safety, The Acheson Group
Hosted by the SOCAP CPG Community
The FDA has recently proposed labeling changes to the Nutrition Fact Panel (NFP), originally introduced in 1993. With obesity, heart disease and stroke continuing to be among America’s leading health problems, the goal is to improve awareness of what people are eating and to provide a more accurate tool to make healthy dietary choices at the grocery store and at the table. The primary emphasis will be on both calories and serving size. Added sugars will be required along with updates to fat content and the Daily Values for various nutrients. But what will these proposed changes mean for those of us that have the most direct contact with the consumer? Will the anticipated $2 billion price tag balance itself against actual changes in consumer behavior and translate into its intended public health benefits?
Join Anne Sherod of the Acheson Group in this informative webinar outlining the proposed changes and potential impact to brands as we continue to respond to, educate and guide our consumers.
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014 (3-4pm ET)
Game Changing Speech Analytics
Presented by Jeff Cope, ContactUs Communications; Lisa Taubler, Scotts Miracle Gro
We all know the critical importance of the Voice of the Customer conversations that take place in our centers every day. But chances are the internal stakeholders throughout your organization aren’t even aware of the goldmine of information discussed in these calls. Your team can bring those nuggets to life when speech analytics technology is introduced.
Jeff Cope and Trevor Friesen along with Lisa Taubler of Scotts Miracle Grow, will share some specific “wins” they’ve realized through the use of speech analytics to drive change and lower costs. They will highlight the valuable intelligence and sometimes unexpected data they’ve gleaned from this year’s spring activity and compare them to last year’s key learnings.
Whether it’s reducing the learning curve of your new team or simply identifying the top business-critical codes that have the most direct impact on quality and compliance, this session will help illustrate the process they’ve used and the improvements gained in agent performance, greater business intelligence to overall continuous improvement.
You will learn:
- How to determine which internal customers might benefit from your VOC data
- How to determine what’s relevant to different stakeholders within your organization
- Why it’s important to push info to your internal customers, even when they haven’t asked for it
- How speech analytics can be used to reduce new hire attrition and flatten the learning curve
You will receive:
- A copy of the Scott’s Miracle Grow Case Study on Performance Management*
*Webinar participants will be provided with instructions on how to receive a post-session copy of the case study during the session.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 (2-3pm ET)
Navigating Your Customer Care Through Global Expansion
Presented by 24-7 Intouch and The Children's Place
Growing markets and customer demands are calling for companies to further grow their support and expand globally, a common rising trend.
The need to expand globally is becoming increasingly evident, but how do you effectively plan, navigate, and manage your teams to expand while maintaining service standards?
In this webinar, 24/7 Intouch and The Children’s Place address strategies that have enabled them to support their team through the initial transition and on-going management of globalization:
• Determining what you’re expanding and how/why you’re supporting (channel, languages, etc.)
• How to deploy your global support in phases
• What processes are most important to replicate and monitor as you transition
• Finding the right balance of customer care teams (channels and geography)
• How to leverage and work with multiple teams in different geographies
• What KPI’s to manage and maintain consistency on
• How to maintain consistency on those KPI’s