Join SOCAP International's global community of customer relationship experts for the 2012 Symposium in Baltimore, Maryland!
SOCAP’s 2012 Symposium, April 22-25 at the Renaissance Harborplace in Baltimore, Maryland, will be the premiere gathering of customer relationship experts from across the globe. This year’s Symposium will offer three days of unparalleled networking and idea sharing on critical business issues facing the customer care profession. Attendees will engage in strategic discussions on best practices in our profession, collaborate with other customer care professionals from more than 100 industry brands and gain new insights from expert speakers and presenters representing some of today’s leading companies.
The 2012 Symposium will focus on SOCAP’s key Industry Communities in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail, Travel & Hospitality and Healthcare. Additionally, the Symposium will feature new Trend Sessions and Skills-Based Workshops designed to offer fresh insights into major business trends impacting customer care and provide professional development training. The Symposium will also include an Exhibit Hall with top suppliers and service providers along with a new Exhibitor Showcase that will allow attendees to learn more about products and services to serve their needs. Last, but certainly not least, the 2012 Symposium will offer keynote presentations from some of today’s best and brightest experts from industry, including Retail and Consumer Futurists, Douglas Stephens, Former Special Assistant and Personal Aide to President Obama, Reggie Love, Loyalty Expert, James Kane and others.
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend SOCAP’s 2012 Symposium in Baltimore, MD and for three jam-packed days of industry-specific education, networking, collaboration, fun and more!
Key Components of Symposium:
- Industry Sessions — CPG, Travel & Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail
- Trend Sessions — Experience a deeper dive on broad customer care trends impacting the profession, all tied to current or recent research.
- Skills- Based Workshops — skills training to enhance professional development. To be repeated in AM and PM
- Exhibitor Showcase — Gain deeper insights into key products and services offered by SOCAP business partners.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- February 10: Pre-Early Bird Deadline
- March 23: Early-Bird Deadline
- March 23: Hotel Cutoff Date
- March 30: Registration Deadline
- April 6: Substitution Deadline