Founded in 1973, the Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business (SOCAP International) represents a thriving global profession of best-in-class customer care experts across all industries. SOCAP is a member-driven organization committed to promoting customer care and customer engagement as a competitive advantage in business. The Association’s members include vice presidents, directors, managers and supervisors of customer care and consumer affairs from top Fortune/Forbes 1000 companies as well as hundreds of business partner organizations. SOCAP provides the educational tools and professional resources to help its members drive business transformation within their companies. Additionally, SOCAP’s exclusive network gives members access to thousands of customer care experts across the globe.
SOCAP International Mission:
Develop experts who drive successful business strategy through customer engagement.
SOCAP International Vision:
SOCAP International promotes an integrated approach to customer care that drives successful business strategy and elevates its global community of customer relationship experts.
SOCAP International Core Values:
- Customer care must be integral to the execution of successful business strategy.
- Education and networking are fundamental to developing effective customer relationship experts.
- Member involvement is essential to the success of the association.
- Collaboration and partnerships play an important role in SOCAP’s Strategy.
- Fiscal responsibility is vital to long-term success.
- Strategic diversity and inclusion build connected, diverse and integrated networks of customer relationship experts.
SOCAP International Bylaws:
Click here to download. You must be a member and logged in to download the bylaws.